Guest card

What is a guest card?

You who study somewhere other than in Uppsala and want to visit the student nations must obtain a temporary membership, which is called a guest card. To be able to buy a guest card, you must be a student at a Swedish or foreign university or college.

Where can I buy a guest card?

Guest cards can be purchased at UTN's union building Uthgård from the union's president and vice president. It is also possible to buy guest cards at the nations' own expeditions as well as at the Curator's Convention's guest card expedition at Övre Slottsgatan 7.

You can always buy a guest card for a friend if you can present an original or copy of identification and proof of active studies (student ID, registration certificate, etc.).

What do I have to show to buy a guest card?

You must bring ID and valid proof that you are a student at a university or college. As evidence, e.g. union ID/Mecenat card/Student card/registration certificate that shows which university you study at works. Questions regarding valid cards/certificates can be sent to our e-mail [email protected]

It is possible to buy guest cards for other people if you bring a copy of their ID and student ID/registration certificate.

If a student ID has no validity period or has a validity period of more than one year, studies in the current semester must be proven in another way.

Students at folk high school or KY/YH education are not entitled to a guest card.

How much does a guest card cost?

1 week, SEK 100

2 weeks, SEK 175

4 weeks, SEK 300

For more information on where to buy the Curator's Convention guest card, visit